77. If you are not scared, alone, and nervous, you have not stretched yourself far enough.
78. If people tell you that your idea is crazy, you might be onto something.
79. The cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat will sit on the sidelines and criticize you to no end.
80. Set goals that drive your critics absolutely nuts.
81. You will never keep the critics happy, so don’t even try.
82. The more responsibility you give to the people in your life, the more courage and accountability they will have.
83. Be the change you want to
see in your organization.
84. The leader must create a necessity of learning.